Leura Park is once again gearing up to be the hot spot for the annual Toast to the Coast, the Geelong region’s wine, food and music festival. Held over Melbourne Cup Long weekend (Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th November), if you haven’t joined us for Toast, this is the year to get amongst it!
Our full stable of multi award winning wines on tasting including new release premiums and rare back vintages. Lots of wine ‘goodness’ as three top Bellarine wineries join us as guests this year as well! PLUS:
- Flying Brick Cider Co showcasing their range of naturally crafted ciders.
- Embrace the ‘Frose’ revolution and be tempted by a frozen Moscato Mojito or Cosmopolitan!
Delectable edibles - all day, every day! Celebrate Toast with our lavish foodie line up.
- Salt & Pepper Calamari, house-made aioli
- Freshly beer battered local fish, chips, house-made tartare
- Leura Burger, chilli jam
- Buffalo Wings, sriracha aioli
- Stunning Cheese Platters
- Spicy Wedges, sweet chilli + sour cream
Test Pilot Molly. Rock on to the best of the best with this brilliant cover band. 12noon – 5.00pm, both days.
- Estate grown Halleleura Olive Oil
- The awesome team from Wildings onsite – preserves, relishes and artisan produce
Designated Driver OFFER – One complimentary tea or coffee or soft drink
Get onboard with your tickets via www.toasttothecoast.com.au.
You might like to snaffle up a Toast Shuttle Bus ticket as well and enjoy care-free cruising around the participating wineries.