Thursday & Friday
11am – 4pm
11am - 5pm
(last booking time is 2.45pm due to kitchen closing, venue closes at 5pm)
Click on icon below to make a reservation.
Because of the restricted patron density due to Covid regulations, All bookings must be for dining, not just for drinks. We apologise if this is not what you want to hear – hopefully, patron capacity will increase in the very near future.
- Masks are mandatory at all times indoors unless eating or drinking
- Patron registration upon arrival - must show green tick to a team member
- To make the most of your dining experience, we strongly recommend you arrive on time.
- We reserve the right to re allocate your table to other patrons if you are more than 15 minutes late without notifying us.
- Tap and go is our preferred payment method
For eats, there’s the new brunch bruschetta or the all time favourite Al fresco paddle board, much loved mussels, open steak sandwich, lemon pepper dusted calamari and more. To view the full menu click here.
For a true tummy-filly Leura Park experience, there’s no going past our grazing menu. For those who are new to the concept, it’s basically a carnival lucky dip but for great cuisine! You’ll be treated to an array of the Chef’s favourite dishes where you’ll experience the best value for money. Win Win! Our platter inclusions change regularly, and may include some of the following.
$35 per adult - Minimum of 4 people
Must be pre booked with a minimum of 24 hours notice
Kids Grazing Platter available $15 per child
Please click here for full details
Our Sunday live music has been going strong for over 10 years!
Check out the line up here
Gourmet Traveller Wine's 2021 "Best large cellar door & best additional experience (music)"
At this stage, we won’t be conducting wine tastings. You will however, be able to get a glass or bottle of your favourite Leura Park Estate wine with a meal