Estate grown. Hand-picked, foot stomped, wild yeast fermentation and matured in premium French Oak. From our tiny 1.5 acre Shiraz block comes a magnificent medium bodied Shiraz of velvety consistency, solid length and elegant finish. Playful notes of raspberry, black cherry and Satsuma Plum engage tenderly with savoury pepper and wood spices.
- 91 Points - 2022 James Halliday Wine Companion
- Silver – 2019 Ballarat Wine Show;
- Bronze – 2019 International Cool Climate Wine Show;
- Bronze – 2019 Geelong Wine Show;
- Bronze – 2021 40th Annual Victorian Wine Show
This wine is vegan and is produced without the use of any animal products.
Cellar Door Bottle Price $45
Online Dozen $432