Leura Park is once again gearing up to be the hot spot for the 16th annual Toast to the Coast, the Geelong region’s wine, food and music festival. Held over Melbourne Cup Long weekend (Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th November), if you haven’t joined us for Toast, this is the year to get amongst it!
Our full stable of multi award winning wines on tasting including new release premiums and rare back vintages. Lots of wine ‘goodness’ as three top Bellarine wineries join us as guests this year as well!
- Flying Brick Cider Co showcasing their range of naturally crafted ciders.
- Embrace the ‘Frose’ revolution and be tempted by a frozen Moscato Mojito or Cosmopolitan!
- Delectable edibles - all day, every day! Celebrate Toast with our lavish foodie line up.
- Salt & Pepper Calamari, house-made aioli
- Bellarine Beef Burgers, Bush tomato relish
- Southern fried Cajun Chicken w. sriracha aioli
- Freshly beer battered local fish goujons, house-made tartare
- Hand-made Chicken & Chardonnay Sausages, caramelised onions, chunky relish
- Stunning Cheese Platters
- Spicy Wedges
- Test Pilot Molly. Rock on to the best of the best with this brilliant cover band. 12noon – 5.00pm, both days.
- Estate grown Halleleura Olive Oil
- The awesome team from Wildings onsite – preserves, relishes and artisan produce
Get onboard with your Early Bird tickets via www.toasttothecoast.com.au. You might like to snaffle up a Toast Shuttle Bus ticket as well and enjoy care-free cruising around the participating wineries.