It's on again, Geelong's favourite Wine Weekend!
At Leura Park our full five star stable of multi award winning wines will be available for tasting including
- new release premiums and rare back vintages.
- Lots of wine ‘goodness’ as three top Bellarine wineries join us as guests this year as well!
- Plus: Flying Brick Cider Co showcasing their range of naturally crafted ciders
- Embrace the ‘Frose’ revolution and be tempted by a frozen Moscato, Mojito or Cosmopolitan!
Finesse Wines, Flying Brick Cider Co., Jack Rabbit Vineyard & Yes Said the Seal.
Delectable edibles - all day, every day! Celebrate Toast with our lavish foodie line up.
• Salt and Pepper Calamari, house-made aioli
• Moroccan Lamb Burgers, house-made chilli jam
• Freshly beer battered local fish goujons, house-made tartare
• Hand-made Bellarine Waygu Sausages, caramelised onions, chunky relish • Stunning Cheese Platters
• Spicy Wedges
Test Pilot Molly. Rock on to the best of the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s with this brilliant cover band. 12pm – 5.30pm, both days.
• Estate grown Halleleura Olive Oil
• The awesome team from Wildings onsite – preserves, relishes and artisan produce
Get your Toast to the Coast tickets now!
[Image: Forte Magazine]