Are you one of the very lucky ticket holders to the Sold Out John Butler Trio convert at Leura Park Estate on Sunday 18 March?
To help with your concert experience, McHarry's Bus Lines are providing bus trips so you can truely enjoy your Sunday session listening to the tunes of Mama Kin Spender, Kim Churchill and the brilliant John Butler Trio.
There are options here for everyone, including those coming from Melbourne as there will be a bus running from the Geelong train station.
Here are your bus options:
Geelong Station $25 per person return ticket
(Pick up/drop off points along the way)
1.20pm Geelong Railway Station
1.30pm Moorabool St Bus Interchange
1.40pm Newcomb Central (ptv stop)
1.50pm Leopold Gateway Plaza
Ocean Grove $20 per person return ticket
1.45pm The Terrace bus interchange, Ocean Grove
1.55pm Ocean Grove Market Place bus stop
Portarlington $20 per person return ticket
1.30pm Portarlington (Newcombe St bus stop)
1.45pm Drysdale Bus Interchange (High St)
- Once you have purchased your bus ticket, you must print it and bring it with you ton concert day
- The bus driver will exchange your ticket for a wrist band dedicated to that route.
- The wristband must be worn to gain access for the return journey on the bus
- McHarry's Business reserves the right to depart as per the published scheduled times
- McHarry's Bus lines aim to leave the venue no later than 30 minutes at the event has finished therefore we encourage you to make your way to the bus at the end of the concert so you don't miss out on your ride home.