Vibrant and racy, this is a wine of scintillating acidity and freshness. Sassy inflections of lime and lemon alongside nuances of pomegranate and ruby grapefruit provide a thrilling experience for the Riesling lover. Precise balance of acidity and residual sugar delivers a wine with impeccable poise and ethereal length.
While drinking beautifully now, this wine will evolve over the ensuing decade.
- GOLD - 2019 Geelong Wine Show
- BRONZE - 2019 Victorian Wine Show
- BRONZE - 2019 Canberra International Riesling Challenge
- 5 Stars - Winestate
- 92 Points – Jeni Port, Wine Pilot
- 90 Points - 2021 Winestate Magazine Sauvignon Blanc & Blends Show
Cellar Door Bottle Price $35
Dozen Price $336